As a managed service provider, these tools are fairly critical to our own operations.
How We are Able to Operate
One of the defining characteristics of managed services is the practice of monitoring the IT solutions that our clients utilize in order to proactively detect and resolve issues. This is accomplished through the use of a set of tools and software titles that give us the ability to remotely track your complete IT infrastructure and resources.
With the sneak peek that these tools provide us, we can create a comprehensive record of data that we can always turn to for reference.
This ultimately gives us a huge repository of data, all dedicated to improving your experience with your IT, including:
- Each and every device you have, from your network infrastructure to every company-owned endpoint and peripheral that attaches to it.
- The proper configuration for each of these devices.
- The date that each of these devices was installed.
- The licenses that your business needs to maintain, and the status of the ones you have.
- A comprehensive history of all service that each of these devices has received.
Putting this record to use, we have the information we need to identify upcoming and current issues you may encounter, reducing the number of interruptions and challenges your business needs to deal with – preserving your productivity and contributing to your success.
Want to learn more about our services?
Reach out to us to start off with a network audit, which gives us an idea of what your current strengths and weaknesses are, where technology is concerned. Schedule one today by calling (831) 758-3636.