SRS Networks can update all telecommunications and networking infrastructures. Our network of Service Members are certified and experienced on a range of telecommunications platforms – from key systems to PBX systems to VoIP and unified communications. Our techs can add a single cable drop onto an existing LAN or connect an entire site or multiple locations – Cat (x), Fiber Optic, Demarc Extensions – LAN and WAN installation and service experts.
Our Technicians can design, install, certify, and maintain the network that meets your unique requirements:
- Ethernet (all classes)
- Structured Cabling Systems
- Fiber Optics
- IMAC Work
- Wireless Applications
- Voice – Traditional Telephony, VoIP, Security
- Infrastructure: cabling/wiring, network monitoring, wireless
- Managed Services: Hosted Solutions, Guaranteed SLAs
- Financial Solutions: Capital Lease, Managed Services
Multi-Site Cabling Project Management
At SRS Networks we take pride in our ability to deliver the most cost-effective technical field service solutions available today. Our IT Project Rollout Solution includes:
- Pre-site surveys, detailing the work to be completed before sending a technician to the site.
- Project Manager as a single point of contact between the customer and our installation crews.
- Installation of all equipment, cabling and/or software.
- Comprehensive daily monitoring of the project.
- Planning, scheduling, and tracking of personnel who will interface with the customer.
- Ongoing data collection and oversight of the project process, including quality assurance.
- On-site training service for new equipment.
- Logistics (Transportation, Site Delivery, Packaging and Warehousing).
- Warranty Service
We test all cables for industry compliance and certify the integrity of the cable according to all current standards. Even better we can manage all aspects of your network and cabling installation and future technical service requirements, including Triage Support.