Free And Confidential Cyber Security Risk Assessment
Reveals Where Your Company Is At High Risk To Ransomware,
Hackers And Other Devastating Cyber-Attacks
When this 100% confidential Risk Assessment is complete, you will know:
- If you and your employees’ credentials, passwords and private information are being sold on the Dark Web (I can practically guarantee they are, and the information we dig up will shock you).
- IF your IT systems and data are truly secured from hackers, cybercriminals, viruses, worms and even sabotage by rogue employees.
- IF your current backup would allow you to be back up and running again fast if ransomware locked all your files – 99% of the computer networks we’ve reviewed would NOT survive a ransomware attack.
- IF your IT systems, backup and data handling meet strict compliance requirements for data protection.
You will also receive a customized “Total Potential Liability Report” that reveals a dollar figure of your liability based on the type of data you have and the vulnerabilities we find.
Don’t wait to find out the hard way! Please remember that EVERYTHING WE DISCUSS AND DISCOVER WILL BE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
Cybersecurity | Pentesting | Risk Assessment
Today’s physical threats and cybersecurity attacks are at an all-time high.
These types of attacks can lead to lawsuits, loss of customers/members, financial loss and even bankruptcy. 5 leading threats:
- Data Breach
- IoT Vulnerabilities
- Cash-out Schemes
- ATM | ITM Jackpotting & Skimming
At SRS Networks we know security and the banking industry, both physical and logical. Our unique approach can expose where the equipment vulnerabilities and cybersecurity threats are hidden.
- Phish Threat Testing
- Security Awareness Training
- Encryption & Firewall Management
- End Point Security & Ransomware Protection
- Patch Management (Windows and 3rdParty)
- Secure Wireless
- Mobile Device Management
- External Penetration Testing
- Internal and External Vulnerability Assessments
- Backup & Recovery
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) –Log Monitoring and Reporting
Equipment Vulnerability Assessments:
- ATM | ITM | TCR
- Video | DVR | Camera System
- Alarm System
- Access Control System
- Other equipment as requested
- Ongoing maintenance and protection
Due Diligence Checklist:
Vendor Due Diligence in the Cyber Threat Era: Is your vendor cyber compliant & have controls in place or are they putting your brand at risk? Take our quick test to find out.
With today’s increasing cyber threats, ransomware & data breach attacks, heightened banking regulations, bank protection act, and increased need for life safety it is extremely important to perform due diligence on your security and ATM vendors. These reviews assure that your vendor or potential vendor is cyber compliant, financially stable, meets regulatory laws, carries the proper insurance coverage and limits, and has an ethically sound and strong corporate structure.
Risk Assessment & Consulting:
- Risk Assessment
- Procedure and Policy Development
- Value Engineering
- Risk Modeling and Risk Model Development
- Security Consulting
- Executive Protection
- Security Training